Trim and Polish not only nails, but also stress away!


Finals week is pretty close, and sometimes I can’t help but wish for a fast forward  to sem break and imagine how I’d reward myself after this long, hot, suuuuper hot finals week. Haha =(( And speaking of break and treating yourself, makes me recall my first visit at Trim and Polish last March.

It was a week before UP Streetdance Club’s Street Fuzion 2016, our annual major dance concert, and so we were at the peak of preparation. Although I was preoccupied by prod duties & other school requirements, I was looking forward to have my nails done (that finally they will look human nails again. Hahaha). And surprisingly, going to Trim and Polish went beyond my expectations.


Entering the spa, with its elegant white and blue interior (giving a contemporary Greek inspired impression)  + sweet humidifier scent + perfect warm lights + cool temperature, embraces you a very relaxing welcome J <3 


Although a newly opened spa, they have lots of gel and normal polish varieties coming from known quality brands such as Orly. 


It’s amazing how professional and courteous the nail technicians are at Trim & Polish. You will not find them chattering to one another or asking you lots of unnecessary questions (unlike how it is in other nail salons). You’d be able to really find your quiet me-time at Trim & Polish.


Also, customers may request an order from Moonleaf while having nails done (I had mine since gel polish took a longer waiting time)


Perfectly relaxing place + quality service + quality polish + free delivery from food hubs at the area = I didn’t expect that simply visiting Trim & Polish would be a 100+++ percent stress-reliever for that hectic week J


I was able to regain strength and game face back on the game. And best of all, I was able to spend quality time with my sister and mom J (I seldom get to bond with them, even lesser when I entered college. Thank you, Trim & Polish!)


I guess the reason why Trim & Polish gets so successful with gaining regular customers is because they are a family there. It’s inspiring how the owner keeps the professional yet warm togetherness of the staff, their oneness in what they do. I got the chance to talk to them after my treatment, and you could really feel that positive family vibe in them. More more powers, Trim & Polish! J


Visit their store at Casa Miguela, Sampaguita St., Mapayapa Village III (Right in front of FEU Diliman; Fairview area). They are open Monday - Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.



To get to know more about their promos and other details, visit their Facebook page and Instagram account.

No comments:

Post a Comment